My #60secondupdate Video 6th Jan 2015

Screenshot 2015-01-06 22.41.47

I renamed this blog P.S. for a reason, I wanted blogging to be the post script to life, not take over my day, or yours.

So I thought I would do some 60 second updates this year.

Let me know if you fancy joining in, maybe #60secondupdate could become a vlog thing?

i am sure someone will tell me it already is a thing, well I never heard of it ’til it occurred to me earlier that my day has been mad and I should capture that.

Sponsor me to dance my socks off at the first Red Nose Day Danceathon!

Passionate about family travel and adventures?
Sign up for a gentle nudge when new adventures come along
100% Privacy. I will treasure your email, no spam.

• Reply helloitsgemma

hello! I like this, mostly because I don’t watch vlogs often because *whispers* I find them too long, so this is PERFECT.

Happy 2015 to you.
    My top tip, fringe wash. I do it aalll the time, well every few days when I can’t face washing the whole lot, I just wash and dry the fringe, Oh! My! makes such a difference – Sali Hughes off the Guardian tip. Sara Cox famous DJ does it as well…… although the hat is ace, as is the jumper. Great colour.

07/01/2015 at 10:30 am

Thanks for tip, I think fine hair and fringe is just a pain as it ALL gets greasy and loses shape so quickly, but I do like dry shampoo 🙂 Glad you like the jumper, am trying to be more colourful!

10/01/2015 at 4:17 pm
  • Reply Claire

Such a great idea. Takes up less time to make and to watch! 🙂 Why doesn’t anyone telly uo that when you have kids you’ll also get a free pass to A&E! 😉 Glad he’s ok! x

07/01/2015 at 11:18 am

Thanks Claire, now that is so true. I am sure it only takes so long to put people off going there.

10/01/2015 at 4:18 pm
  • Reply P.S.My #60secondupdate 7th January 2014 - P.S.

[…] loved doing an update in 60 seconds so much yesterday, I thought I would do another. Betfair were looking for sport’s widows to reward, so I waved […]

08/01/2015 at 7:01 am
  • Reply Becky

Love your 60 second update…… fun!

08/01/2015 at 2:35 pm

Thanks 🙂

10/01/2015 at 4:19 pm
  • Reply Donna @OrdCyclingGirl

Penny, I love the idea of a #60secondupdate. Now this is something I may just be able to manage! Loving the bobble hat! And your top is a glorious colour. It’s brightened up my day no end. Poor G, hope you’ve had a better week. Looking forward to dancing my socks off with you for Team Honk’s Danceathon! *sings and shimmies* ‘Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof….” x

13/01/2015 at 12:14 pm

I am so excited you signed up! We will have a blast!

13/01/2015 at 1:16 pm