60 Second Update – Help I’m going to Kenya with Comic Relief

Screenshot 2015-01-18 22.17.46

How Can I Help?

When people see the good their money does, they keep on donating.

1. The link to subscribe for a social postcard from Kenya is HERE – they are to post on instagram, facebook, twitter and/or blogs, or whatever social media you see fit, on Monday 26th January. There will also be more info on the HERE on Sunday evening.
  2. Look out for more updates while I am away and hopefully some video and photos from projects we visit and behind the scenes, please, please share them.
  3. Join us with @Britmums at 1pm, Monday 19th January on a hangout to discuss the trip.

What would you ask?

I am being paired up with a mother when I am visiting one the projects which supports mothers with HIV, I would love your help, what questions would you ask? If you have any questions about the street children’s project too, please leave them in the comments.

I will be travelling with Annie and Tanya, read their posts too.

Sponsor me to dance my socks off at the first Red Nose Day Danceathon!

1. Mammasaurus
    19/01/2015 / 10:44 am

I am feeling all teary now – happy teary. I look forward to being on this journey with you again Penny x

2. Helen
    19/01/2015 / 11:13 am

Penny you rock! You work so hard and can still fit in this massively important trip. Good luck on your travels and thank you for telling the world about what’s happening there. I’ve signed up for a postcard.

I think I’d like to ask the mothers what their biggest worry is, and how they handle that – how do they get through each day with hope?

3. 19/01/2015 / 11:17 am

Wishing you a truly wonderful and inspirational trip – am all signed up and ready to share!

4. Becky
    19/01/2015 / 2:22 pm

Hope the trip goes really well. Have signed up

5. 19/01/2015 / 4:42 pm

Happy to share, have an amazing trip Penny with two fabulous ladies. I knwo fromt he project I visited that the drugs treating HIV are making such a difference, so there is hope. Mich x

6. susanna
    19/01/2015 / 4:50 pm

Good luck ladies! We’re following the trip back home and supporting it. x

7. 19/01/2015 / 5:19 pm

Wishing you all the very best for a safe and productive trip and look forward to reading more about it.

8. 19/01/2015 / 6:57 pm

I’ve signed up for a postcard, I wish you ladies safe journey and I hope you have a wonderful time

9. 20/01/2015 / 10:07 am

oh goodness. This is really happening isnt it? Here’s to another honking adventure.