Mr A was a bit grumpy after Mister G got his great value, new cabin bed from Time 4 Sleep. At first I thought it was because he had spent the morning constructing it, while I went shopping. Nope, turns out it was easy enough to build, a fun thing to do together, and there was even time to go out and get a builder’s burger.
It turns out Mr A was sad to think it might mean the end of his most popular posts on facebook, those of G sleeping in weird places. They’ve become quite popular among his friends:
The new cabin bed from Time 4 Sleep means Mr G is really keen to go to bed and stay in bed. I think the facebook silly sleeping place updates are over. But so are the never ending bedtime battles, and I know which I care about most. Doesn’t this cabin bed look fab?
I think the Wendy Sleeper from Time 4 Sleep is a really brilliant investment at £239 for the bed, and from £89 for a mattress, for the following reasons:
- He wants to go to bed, the battles at bedtime are no more!
- It adds more space to the room
- It adds a desk and bookcase
- The desk can be rolled back under the bed to make more room if needed.
- It is so much fun to play on, under, round, over, through.
- The playhouse unties for washing, or when he wants something more grown up.
- You can hide stuff under the cabin bed when you want to tidy up quickly. Look, this is what we had going on before, and after:
- It is a proper single so we can lie next to G comfortably to read stories
- It has a high rail all the way round so it is safe.
- It feels a very safe height for a 4 year old.
- I think at nearly 5 years old, he had outgrown his junior bed mattress, and the new one is much more supportive and comfortable.
- Kids think this cabin bed is so cool:
In case you need further persuading, I will leave you with this excellent review from a young customer on the Time 4 Sleep website, those familar with youf speak will recognise another satisfied customer:
Hi, I would just like to say how nice my bed is and my friends at school love it too. It is bear sick!
Disclosure – we were sent the bed and mattress for review